Shift Manager (Front of House)
Posted 8 months ago
Cafe Landwer at Yorkdale is looking for a dedicated front of house shift manager to help lead our service team. Our shift managers are very involved on our service floors and we are looking for someone who loves to create an amazing guest experience!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the team in creating a culture of superior guest experience
- Conduct training and development as well as performance management and employee coaching
- Responsible for helping the restaurant meet service, sales and profit objectives, along with supervising and directing daily work activities, while upholding Cafe Landwer standards.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage all aspects of service and ensuring timely completion of assigned work
- Provides genuine hospitable and personal service
- Leading by example and maintaining a strong presence in the dining room
- Build and maintain relationships with guests, team members and senior management
- Ensures all human resources, health and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures are being followed
- Varied work hours with ability for flexible shifts including late closing shifts with varied end times